We extended both the abstract and paper deadline to the 18th of July. However, we encourage authors to submit their abstracts as soon as possible to ease the planning of the reviewing process.
Call for Papers
The Call for Papers has been published! Please have a look for all information, including Topics of Interest and submission instructions.
- Abstract submission:
24 Jun 202218 Jul 2022 (AoE)
- Paper submission:
4 Jul 202218 Jul 2022 (AoE)
- Paper notification: 5 Sep 2022 (AoE)
- Camera ready: 26 Sep 2022 (AoE)
- Christel Baier, TU Dresden, Germany
- Renato Neves, University of Minho, Portugal
- Ina Schaefer, Karlsruhe IT, Germany
- Volker Stolz, Western Norway University of Applied Science, Norway
The Formal Aspects of Component Software (FACS) conference series targets research in formal approaches for distributed components and services. The conferences cover topics including models, languages, analysis and verification techniques for component-based systems such as service-oriented architecture, cloud and edge computing, safety-critical, hybrid and cyber physical systems, etc.
- FACS 2021, Grenoble, France (online), October 28-29, 2021
- FACS 2019, Amsterdam, Netherlands, October 23-25, 2019
- FACS 2018, Pohang, Korea, October 10-12, 2018
- FACS 2017, Braga, Portugal, October 10-13, 2017
- FACS 2016, Besançon, France, October 19-21, 2016
- FACS 2015, Rio de Janeiro, Brasil, October 14-16, 2015
- FACS 2014, Bertinoro, Italy, September 10-12, 2014
- FACS 2013, Nanchang, China, October 28-30, 2013
- FACS 2012, Mountain View, USA, September 12-14, 2012
- FACS 2011, Oslo, Norway, September 14-16, 2011
- FACS 2010, Guimarães, Portugal, October 14-16, 2010
- FACS 2009, Eindhoven, the Netherlands, November 2-3, 2009
- FACS 2008, Málaga, Spain, September 10-12, 2008
- FACS 2007, Sophia-Antipolis, France, September 19-21, 2007
- FACS 2006, Prague, September 20-22, 2006
- FACS 2005, Macao, October 24-25, 2005
- FACS 2003, Pisa, Italy, September 8-9, 2003
This event is supported by the Norte Portugal Regional Operational Programme (NORTE 2020) under the Portugal 2020 Partnership Agreement, through ERDF – European Regional Development Fund through the Operational Programme for Competitiveness and Internationalisation (project NORTE-01-0145-FEDER-028550), and also by national funds through the Portuguese funding agency, FCT - Fundação para a Ciência e a Tecnologia (project PTDC/EEI-COM/28550/2017). The project has received funding from the ECSEL Joint Undertaking (JU) under grant agreement No 876852. The JU receives support from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme and Austria, Czech Republic, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Turkey.